Header templates not working

HI, I have uploaded a header template from design cloud, assigned it to the page and nothing is showing in the editor.

I have attached a screen shot.

Ive sought the forum for trouble shooting and cannot find what I need.

Zanda

Hi Zanda,

Could you please try the following troubleshooting steps?

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Kindly get back to us with the result of the steps. Thank you.

Hi,

The problem happens when I change from sample page, I had it working and now its not.

Can you please fix this?

I dont have time to re doing this.

I am using a completely fresh install of WP, Brand new download of pro

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Summary

https://likelyjobs.wpengine.com/wp-admin

U: zanda
PW: Rd$W5(tct9hW#@sT

SFTP
sftp2.thesearchengineshop.com
port 2222
user likelyjobs-likely-user
pwd
17dRtjhGLSpF

Many Thanks.

Hi THere,

I Could not find the screen you posted above, but I tested importing a headef from your templates which have been imported from design cloud and it works, the only other header you have there is assigned to the home page and also works.

Please clarify.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.