Header spacing in X Pro

Hi there -

I can’t seem to get the settings right for spacing on Header using Pro builder.

Here is how it looks currently…

I would like “Login” (headline element) to sit next to “Become and Affiliate” (button element) on the right hand side in the nav bar.

I am using Bar > Container and two elements. Which i believe all need the correct settings for this to work correctly… I have tried various combos but cant get it!

Thanks in advance.

Hi @kumararran,

To help you better, please check this screencast I created using the structure you want and please check the settings for each element. Better achieve using Bar > 2 containers.

Let us know how this goes for you.

Amazing!

Thank you for solving this so simply for me.

You’re most welcome!

Sorry to be a pain - this fix has seemed to have messed up my collapsed navigation? This needs to be positioned on the far right, whilst the icon/image remains on the far left.

Please see the screenshot below - look forward to getting the settings right for this from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Kumar,

Please edit the container that contains the image and navigation collapsed elements then set the Flex Preset to Fill Space and the Horizontal flex option to Space Between.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.