Header size has changed after update

Hello,

Attached a prtscrn of my website https://tarekrabaa.com
After i updated to the PRO 2.3 i am not able to readjust the Homepage header. I am not seeing the text inside the H4 and H5 i used in the previous version of PRO.
Also the color of the text in the headings has changed to gray also.

I am seeing the template i saved before works normally but when i am assigning it to the home page, the image stretched.

would you plz help

I am having this error message when trying to edit the header

I solved it but i am not able to edit the headings.
I cannot at all edit the headlines. I don’t see the Edit Text.
Still need help

When i press on the editing button of the header, the preview change even when i deactivate the plugin autoptimize.
I spent hours trying to solve this issue but without success. Even with the current Header, the customized font for the Headline on different screen sizes changed also.
Waiting for the solution.

Hi,

Please clear your plugin cache and browser cache then check again.

If that doesn’t help, please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

Hi,

I cleared the cache. It didn’t work.

thx

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I could see that you’ve 17 active plugins.

Please follow these steps:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes!

I deactivated all plugins.
Same problem in the header

I am not using CDN

Hi @tarekr,

I’m sorry we weren’t able to identify this sooner. I’ve repaired that headline for you, or at least I’ve made it so the text is editable. You may need to adjust the styling and tag. This is an issue that goes back to headers originally created with the “Hero” template on an older version of Pro (2.1 or older). Another solution would be to simply delete and re-add the element.

Hi.
I am still not able to edit the text.
I will delete and readjust the settings.

rgds

Hi,

Yes, as suggested please delete and re-add the elements.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.