Header showing on page with "Blank - Container | No Header, No Footer

Hello,

I have a page set to not display a header or footer, however, it is showing both the header and footer.

https://learningcycle.freeman.com/action2025/faq

Can you investigate why this is happening, and let me know how to fix it?

Also, is it possible to remove the header and footer of post pages? I am using a Knowledge Base and would like to remove the default header from those pages (and include a revolution slider instead, if possible). Example page: https://learningcycle.freeman.com/action2025/faq/what-are-the-companys-goals-for-fy19

Cheers,
DB

Hi @derekbritton,

Thanks for reaching out.

It was slow but seems not be Wordpress or X theme related. If it’s a wrong one then please provide the correct URLs. ANd I couldn’t log in to the page.

Thanks!

Hi Rad, the website is behind a firewall - I included the bypass login link within the secure note. Can you log in there first, then access the backend and links I sent?

Hi Derek,

You updated the Cornerstone to the latest version (3.2.5), but you leave the X theme behind (_ 6.2.3_), please update your X theme to the latest version too (6.2.5).

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks,

Hi, thanks for the tip. I updated X theme and cleared all the caches - and I’m still encountering the same issue. Please help.

Hello @derekbritton,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Another staff here. I tried to change the template layout but on front end changes are not reflecting. There are two possibilities here:

1. Cache at WP Engine server. Please check with WP Engine and see if they have server side cache running. If they have, please make sure to clear the same so that the code from the latest release is always in use.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case problem is still there, please share FTP login details in secure note. Along with that please give us to the permission to troubleshoot the problem. We may have to perform some tests on the website which may affect the performance, appearance, layout and functioning of website temporarily.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.