Header secondary menu

Hello,
i’ve recently purchased the X theme and am happy of cornerstone’s customization capability for content plus the different stacks.
I’d like to have a secondary responsive menu in the header’s navbar or topbar so the primary could become one-page navigation on different pages.
I’ve read another topic about the issue but am not sure if it is achievable using Pro, to which i could upgrade, without coding.

Example:

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! If you use X, there is no available feature that you can add an additional or secondary menu in the header. It could only be possible with custom development which is outside the scope of our support. The best option is to use Pro theme so that you can easily design the header along with your menu options. With Pro, there is the header builder which make it easy to insert a primary and a secondary menu with just a simple drag and drop of the menu elements. To know more about the header builder, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-header-and-footer-builder-introduction/103

For more information about Pro theme, please check out Pro section from our knowledge base:

Hope this helps.