Header pro, colum/row issues

Hey there guys!

So on on this page, with this new header im building im having issues getting the Text type above the 3 buttons centered.
i cannot for the life figure out how to have the text type set to row, and the buttons set to colum. ( i have tried setting the entire container to row and column, none of which gives me the result i need. )

http://lionbar.se/lionfront_new/

Can you assist please? =)

Hi,

To achieve that, you can add the code in Header > CSS

.e1564-8.x-bar-content .x-bar-container {
    flex-wrap: wrap;
}

.e1564-8.x-bar-content .x-bar-container:first-child {
  width: 100%;
}

.e1564-8.x-bar-content .x-bar-container:not(:first-child) {
  flex: 1;
}

Hope that helps

Hi!
Thanks, added the CSS code, did nothing ;(

Anything i need to edit in the layout items when it comes to colum/row also?

Text type centered, and 3 buttons below the text type in a row is what im trying to achieve.

Hi There,

Thanks for the confirmation!

You can do this without the custom CSS. You have to change the structure on the section.
I can see you have added 4 bar container for the elements.
Please add two bar container, One for The text type and another for the three buttons.
Make the Bar flex layout as row.

and the and the bar container flex layout as column which has the three buttons.
You can manage the gap between button through margin.
Hope this helps!
If you still need help please send us the login details of your site in a secure note so that we can have a look.

THanks

Hi, i tried this,and only got everything on the same line, as with the buttons they are not side by side but underneath eachother.

ive added a secure note with login details, please assist and please do tell me what you did so i know for future reference!

Hi There,

Please check now, hope you are looking for some this.

Thanks

exactly like that!
How did you achieve that so i know for future reference?

Hi There,

Same I mentioned in above post just made it column instead of row.
You can check the setting of the containers there.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.