Header/page builder error – cannot load

Hello! I have just migrated a site built for a client and I am experiencing errors with the header and page builder in X Pro – I get the following message: The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing. Checking the developer console for errors could indicate what went wrong.

I have tried clearing caches, and deactivating all plugins does nothing either and I’m a bit stuck now… can you please help?

Thanks!

Hey @radcoverdale,

Please try updating Pro to the latest version first. You can see the latest version in our Changelog. If you haven’t updated WordPress, please update it as well.

Please also contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php. This is to ensure there’s enough memory for the builders to use if you have many plugins.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If that doesn’t help, please give us your site’s WordPress Login URL, Username and Password in a Secure Note. If you can give us FTP access, that would also save some time in case we need to check your WordPress setup.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.