Header on top (screenshot attached)

Hi!
I am using the integrity stack but want something like this, but dont know how to go ahead with it. Please help!
Thank you so much :slight_smile:

AJ

Hi There,

It could be done with the Slider Revolution plugin:

After install and activate this plugin, please edit your home page and enable the Slider Settings: Below Masthead option:

A guide to create a slider: https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/second-steps/#newslide

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi that helped, but now there’s a diff issue.
This is what i get

though i want this

basically the primary nav bar on right side(transparent please) and logo on the left side with search, and social media the way it is shown

please help!
AJ

Hi AJ,

I checked and can see you have changed your navbar layout already

To achieve that you can try this

Set navigation layout under Theme Options > Header to Inline

Then add this in Theme Options > CSS

.x-navbar, 
.x-navbar  li,
.x-navbar li a {
     background-color:transparent;
}

Hope that helps.

hi

the logo is still on top of the menu. cant it be on the left neatly and the menu on the right

hi could you pls tell?

Hi Abhishek,

Please go to Appearance > UberMenu > Menu Bar > Menu Bar Alignment then set it to Right.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Cant make the menu transparent still :frowning:

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for writing again!

I can still see your navigation bar in left. Can you please confirm if you are talking about the site which is attached to your license or any different website?

Please confirm so that we can give you a propersuggestion.

Thanks

Hi
no, i have created a staging site using theme x and facing these issues. i am attaching the credentials in a secure note. please have a look

Hi Abhishek,

There seems to be an additional login access required in order to access the staging site.

Kindly provide us with the details as well so that we can check your site.

Thank you.

Hey Abhishek,

The given credentials doesn’t work. Please check.

Thanks.

hi
i am so sorry, pls try this

Hey Abhishek,

Please go to Admin > Appearance > Customize > Ubermenu [main] > Menu Bar > Transparent menu bar and turn that option on.

That should do it :slight_smile:

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.