Header Obscuring top of Image

Hi,

I’ve added an image to the background of the page settings in wordpress. This seemed to be the only way I could have different background images for each page and equally put text boxes over the top. However, the header obscures the top of the image when it is in the larger viewing platforms. Is there a way to have the background image start slightly lower so it isn’t obscured? I would rather have a black upper border visible on a smaller device (that would blned into the header)than part of the content covered on the the larger ones.
I am aware I could try editing the image in photoshop to put an upper black strip in, but I was hoping there was a solution in X or Wordpress.
Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 2.1.6
  • X theme 6.1.6
  • Cornerstone 3.1.6

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Usually the header appearing on top on your section or header slider is because you haven’t set up the navbar top height correctly. Please go to X > Theme Options > Header > Navbar and se the navbar top height to at least the exact and the actual height of your navbar.

if nothing is working, to assist you with this issue, kindly provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.