Header not over the content area

Hello,

I have this issue on my website that I want to have my header file to appear exactly over the content of the page which right now is now happening, as you can clearly see here. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks

Hi @Parthbhalerao,

Look like this is something related to Z-index issue. can you please try increasing the z-index value of the header bar?

As I can’t access your website so can’t confirm what exactly the issue is. If you could remove the under construction mode or can provide login details via secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hey there,

Thanks for the reply, I can’t seem to see any change on increasing the value of Z-index too 10000 as shown here. Same problem here at the footer. As you can see for some reason, the footer and the slider above have this gap between them.

Check the secure note.

Hi @Parthbhalerao,

There is a cookie bar that adds a negative 32px margin on the body, and that margin remains there after closing the cookie bar. Hence, the header bar appears under the admin bar or negatively positioned without the admin bar. Please try another cookie bar plugin.

And that spacing is coming from the first section’s padding, try setting its top padding to 0px.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Rad,

Thanks for your help, I was able to solve the problem, removing the padding on the top and bottom of the section was the problem. Thanks.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.