Header is NOT working

Only JUST bought this theme, shelled out close to $100 and look at this, all fine in preview and edit mode but on the actual website, it’s a mess. Hamburger menu changed colour, title kurning expands, buttons over the the right. What is going on? This is for every header. Help, Chris

HI There,

Thanks for writing in!
We are really sorry that you are experiencing issue with our product.
This is not a usual case every one face, some time this cause due to third party plugins or custom code.
We will surly help you to figure out what could be the issue.
Before sending us your website details can you please run a troubleshooting process by disabling all third-party plugins if you have and also remove any custom code if you have in your site?

If that doesn’t help we would happy to help!
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Hi Chris,

I checked the website and could not find a reason why this should happen. I went to Pro > Settings and clicked on the Clear Style Cache button:

It did change the position of the icon and then I tried to duplicate the header and it is not working.

I suggest that you delete the theme and reinstall it as you already mentioned that it is an old install. And try to work on the header from scratch.

By the way, I see that you are using IIS on your server and it seems that it has some kind of internal caching. I am not sure and I suggest that you contact your hosting service provider.

I suggest that you install the same theme on your local machine or another Apache enabled server and test the case to make sure that there are no server problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.