Header in pro builder doesn't work

Header doesn’t work anymore as soon as I implement a cart modal and a navigation layered together in a header. have tried everything, please help me

Hi There @nalefain,

Thanks for writing in! First of all, please make sure to clear full cache and test your issue again (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

In case if the issue remains, could you also please try following our general troubleshooting guidelines below and see if you can isolate the issue.

1. Re-generate your .htacess file by head over to Settings -> Permalinks section, then select the option postname and save the changes. Now you can re-test your issue again.
  2. Try increasing your PHP Memory limit by following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935).
  3. Test for a plugin conflict by disabling your 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone plugin. If the issue is resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.
  4. Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hello, i tryed this steps. Please check my site. Generate in header pro and add a cart and an layered navigation this doesnt work

Hi @nalefain,

I tried creating a test header and can replicate the issue. Though it’s inconsistent, sometimes it loads ok and sometimes not. Can you try increasing max execution time by adding the code below in your wp-config.php file

set_tim_limit(300);

Hope this helps

i’ve seen that your menu works. however, the error only occurs when i change the navigation menu from sample to my primary menu. the set time limit doesn’t work either.
Please check my : copy of infire header

Hey @nalefain,

I added a Navigation Layered element and used the Primary menu in your Copy of Infire Header. I then tested loading it like 10 times and it works all of the time but I noticed that the load time is intermittent.

In Paul’s test, it’s intermittent too so it could be that your server varies in performance during the time Paul tested and when you’re testing. This means that the problem is not with Pro.

Are you on shared hosting? This performance issue is usually a problem with low-quality web host.

If you’re on a VPS, please try contacting your web host to increase the MySQL max_connections to 1000. You currently have the default 151.

If you can, please also try other web hosts to further test that the issue is hosting related.

Thanks.

Thanks for your help. I will change my web host

Hey @nalefain.

Thank you for your cooperation. I’m sorry I forgot to say though that it’s also best to use a fresh WordPress install in another web host.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.