Header Image and Brand Fonts and Colours

I’m building my new site (with no prior experience) and I’ve got a lot done but I’m having some major issues I can’t figure out.

First my header image (it’s not technically a header image but that’s what I want it to be…I created a section with one column and inserted an Image)…everything looks good in cornerstone but when I go to view site, there is a broken image next to my main image and it doesn’t take up the whole width of the screen. How do I fix this?

For my brand fonts and colours, I was able to put them in the customizer but they are not showing up when I simply insert a Text or Headline element. I want to be able to use my fonts and colours on the whole site.

Help!

Hi @kgcreative33,

It seems your website is under construction mode. Please turn it off se we can take a closer look.

The font setting in Customizer > Typography applies to regular headlines and even for default headlines. One example are classic headlines. But, with v2 Headline like on the left, you have to configure it. There is no stylesheet for that element since the CSS is generated from its own setting which is set by you.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

Okay I made my site live so you can see how the header image is looking. you’ll see a broken image link and that the photo does not extend all the way to the right.

Also, I fixed the brand colour and font issue, thanks for that!

I also don’t have a “background type” when I inspect a section. I’d like to put an image as a background but that option doesn’t exist after seeing your answer to other people with the same issue. I tried clearing my style cache and that didn’t work.

Sorry to be so annoying. I found the backgound image under advanced but I just can’t get it to work at all. It gives me two options lower background layer photo and upper layer. But it just doesn’t work. :frowning:

Hi Karen,

To better assist you with this, pease provide us your wordpress admin login in secure note.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.