Header Icon Display Issues

Hi there,

Since a recent update, the mobile phone icon is displaying strangely in the header of a site built with Pro.

Nothing is customised, it’s just the “Phone” option in the link selector.

It doesn’t look like a phone anymore, just a red rectangle.

Please help correct this?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi There @freedomdesign

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I did not see any icons on desktop as well. So I have selected the icon and purged your cache.

Now the icon is appearing.

Hope that helps.

Great, thanks!

I see now that the mobile icon has changed from the simple outline to a bold block. I guess that’s the default now for mobile phone icon? I’d like it to show a mobile icon rather than the old-style phone…

Hi flickdigital,

We updated the Font Awesome library to the latest version in the new version of the Pro. And the new Font Awesome library renders the icons thicker. There is a pro version of the font awesome which has the ability to have thinner icons which are not available in the theme at the moment.

Our dev team is negotiating to have that included to the theme by default. But there is no guarantee and at the moment you will see the icons thick.

If there is an update you will see the result in the new releases by checking the changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Finally, I suggest that you read the FAQ below which has more information about the case that you are interested in:

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.