[Header] Header Bar Is Not Centered

The header bar is not centered when I open the website:

But in the header builder it is correct:

Seems like a deep issue in the Pro Theme code.

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for writing in, please inspect your Bar, and set the Horizontal flex layout to center.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This is the first thing I did , but then it is not spread.
See how it looks in the editor:

What does wrap children mean?

Do you want to login on my site?

Hi Ravi,

Could you please try removing your custom CSS rules added to your site and see if you’re experiencing any conflict with your custom CSS rules.

Also try disabling your plugins temporarily to test for a plugin conflict. If the issue is resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.

Please make sure to clear all caches before testing your site again. You can refer to the following resource on how to clear caches (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

I tried it and it does not work.

I need you help.

I added the login up there.

Hello @Ravi,

Please make sure that the horizontal flex layout of the container is set to End and the vertical flex layout of the container is set to Center.

Hope this helps.

But thats not correct, then everything gets to the end!
I want it to look exactly like the screenshot

Hi Ravi,

I went ahead and cleared the style cache via Pro > Settings > System and now your header looks fine.

Please clear your browser’s cache and check your site again. Cheers!

1 Like

WOW! Did not even know there was something like that :smiley:
This should be fixed to the top in the forum :slight_smile:

Thank you Nabeel! I really appreciate the effort! :pray:

Glad to hear everything is working fine now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.