Header & Footer Builder options when launching doesn't appear

I Have a pro version and was all exciting to edit header and footer builder just to realize it isn’t there when launching.
Please help me I have the latest version updated.

Hi there @13LMNT,

Thanks for writing in.

Did you convert from X to Pro? If you did, make sure you’ve downloaded Pro from your account here: https://theme.co/apex and then upload and install that via your wp-admin > appearance > themes > add new > upload.

Then when you launch, you should see the Header and Footer builder options.

Thanks!

Hi there

I have the same issue. Have downloaded Pro 1.1.0 from my account options and uploaded via wp-admin.
I just have 3 options on the launch screen Options, Templates and Content.

I have converted from x theme.

Many thanks
Dave

@13LMNT, please give us access to your WordPress admin in a secure note so we could check your setup.

@davelynch2, please open a separate thread and give us your WordPress admin in a secure note in there.

Thanks.

Sorry can’t do that as I’m building the site on my computer using WAMP. Any alternatives or suggestions?

many thanks

Hi @davelynch2,

In this case, we could not be able to identify the problem of your setup. It would be best that you recreate your site in a staging site that we could see so that we could easily trace the reason why it is not working well.

Once you duplicated your local site into a staging site that we could see, we’ll do our best to help you.

Thank you so much for understanding.

Hi @Jack,

Thanks for writing me back.
My problem is that I was running under my friends license of X theme. Then I decided to purchase PRO. But if I want to convert from X theme to Pro, can I just upload the theme to Wordpress dashboard?

Hi @13LMNT,

Yes, it is possible to do that. Please kindly read this article for more detailed information of the process:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.