Header/Footer Builder does not load

I have searched and tried others solutions but nothing is working for me. I am not a professional so maybe that’s why.
When I go to the builder it just shows a blank page. This only does this with the Header and Footer builder, the Content builder works just fine.
Any ideas I can use.
The site is vendetta16u.com

Hi @canacius,

You are using the Pro theme and that theme does not need the Cornerstone plugin. Please kindly go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and deactivate and then delete the Cornerstone plugin.

kindly get back to us with the result of the step above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

I did deactivated Cornerstone and deleted it but it still shows a blank page when I go to the header and footer builder. On the page tab it says “Missing translation: app.not-found.title - Pro”, without the quotes.
I really do appreciate you taking the time to respond. I have sent a secure note with the site address, username and password.
Thank you in advance

Hi @canacius,

Thank you for the credentials, I notice that you’re using PRO. But the folder you have for it is named x,

http://vendetta16u.com/wp-content/themes/x/style.css

You need to login to your server via FTP and rename that PRO folder back to pro

Or

You can download a fresh copy of PRO theme here and re-install it.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.