Header/Footer builder conflicting with WooCommerce

Hi,

My header and footer builders would not open so I went through the typical process of deactivating plugins to see if there was a conflicting plugin, and sure enough I found one - WooCommerce. Kind of surprising to see a plugin that significant causing an issue, especially since it’s on the supported plugins list. Any ideas on why this is happening? I am using the latest version of everything (Wordpress, Pro theme, WooCommerce).

Thanks,
Cory

Hi @coryyeakel,

Thanks for writing in.

Usually, it happens if you are using the incompatible woocommerce version.

You could check the latest version here:

Updating guide:

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Nico,

So according to your Version Compatibility guide, Themeco is behind on their support versions, only supporting 3.4.2. I am using version 3.4.3, which is the latest version. When does Themeco plan to update their supported version?

Thanks,
Cory

Hey Cory,

A new release update will be releasing soon and it will support the latest WooCommerce. By the way, we could not replicate any header/footer builder issue when WooCommerce plugin is active. It could be that you have exhausted your php memory limit. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.