I used to set up Headings font Montserrat (Google) and Body font Open Sans (Google), from the dropdown menus on Theme Options screen.
When I put a TEXT element and set font family to Body Font, everything works.
When I put a HEADER element and set font family to Headings Font, it doesn't update the Cornerstone editing page and even not on a preview page.
On the preview page, when I inspect the CSS code lines related to the Header element, Montserrat family is overridden by a CSS code line that sets the font to Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif and comes from an HTML code line with "x-generated-css" ID.
I know that I can force the font from the page CSS editor but I'd like to know if there is something wrong in the whole site which is creating this problem.