Header font not working

Hi there

I used to set up Headings font Montserrat (Google) and Body font Open Sans (Google), from the dropdown menus on Theme Options screen.
When I put a TEXT element and set font family to Body Font, everything works.
When I put a HEADER element and set font family to Headings Font, it doesn’t update the Cornerstone editing page and even not on a preview page.
On the preview page, when I inspect the CSS code lines related to the Header element, Montserrat family is overridden by a CSS code line that sets the font to Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif and comes from an HTML code line with “x-generated-css” ID.

I know that I can force the font from the page CSS editor but I’d like to know if there is something wrong in the whole site which is creating this problem.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! “Headings Font” has been set in the font manager. You must enable the font manager first before you can use it in the headline element. Please check out Font manager in this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/font-manager/101/1

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Thanks @RueNel.
That article was very helpful :slight_smile:

Font Manager wasn’t correctly configured.

Problem solved.
Cheers

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.