Header display

I am trying to add some text right here in my header:

Each of the pieces of text already in that row are separate elements.

When I try to create a new container, it pushes it outside of the frame of the website and I can’t get it to align.

Is that the way I am supposed to set it up? (in a container)

Hello @looktothesouth,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add two containers. In the individual containers please add the relevant elements. Next, please inspect the Bar and under Flex Layout > Horizontal select Space Between.

I have recorded a screencast on how you can have the silmar looking layout in header builder.

Thanks.

Thanks, that fixed it.

This is a Spanish site. i added the Add-to-cart icon that slides in on the right hand side. At the top it says “Your Items”. All the other text is in Spanish in the slide out (like add to cart).

How do I change the text “Your Items”?

Hello @looktothesouth,

To translate “Your Items”, since the child theme is set up, please add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

// Change "Your Items" to something else
// =============================================================================
function change_your_items($translated) { 
  $translated = str_ireplace('Your Items', 'insert your translation here', $translated);
  return $translated; 
}
add_filter('gettext', 'change_your_items' );
// =============================================================================

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

It didn’t seem to work.

Here is the code I inserted:

// Change "Your Items" to something else
function change_your_items($translated) { 
$translated = str_ireplace('Your Items', 'Su Pedido', $translated);
return $translated; 
}
add_filter('gettext', 'change_your_items' );

Hi @looktothesouth ,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.