Header Desktop

when you select a tab in the nav bar it highlight black and stays black, how do we not have it highlight black when selected?

I like when you hover over it the interaction is black, but I dont want it to stay black when they click on it.

Hello Sasan,

Thanks for writing in!

By default, the hover and the active menu item will have the same background/text color styles. If you want to customize the active menu item, please edit your header and insert this custom css:

.e585-4.x-menu > li > .x-anchor[class*="active"] {
    background-color: transparent;
}

.e585-4.x-menu > li > .x-anchor[class*="active"] .x-anchor-text-primary {
    color: #000;
}

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Unfortunately, I had to go back to the orginical header. The layout and responsive behavior was affecting my website.

Hello Sasan,

When creating a responsive custom header, You will need to create two sets of header bar. One bar will be exclusively for the desktop screens and you will create the second bar which will only be displayed in mobile screens. All of this can be shown or hidden by utilizing the “Hide During Breakpoints” option in each of the header elements. To know more about it, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.