Header builder won't show Inspector or setup details for building header

Hello,
I do use the latest x pro 2.1.6 child theme in my wp multisite installation. I am building a new subdomain site, an I am stuck with the default header. Each time start the header builder, an start with a new header from scratch, after adding bar, container and element I cannot go further. Clicking the inspect symbol in e.g. bar1 I do get the possibility to chose between inspector and setup, but choosing them I do not get any details below these cards. Nothing, so there is no way to add an element or image, resize the bar ore the like.
Now, your themes are not the cheapest and I bought them exactly to create my own headers. Content builder is working.
Is there anything I have to do to make it work?
Thanks
Volker

Hello Volker,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.