Header Builder Not Loading (still)

Hi there,

I’ve followed the threads about this issue after upgrade, tried erasing the cache (which for me is very annoying because I rely on it for many things, as opposed to my failing memory!). I don’t know if I have any plugins which do ‘minifying’ (not sure what that is). But the problem of the spinning wheel still persists. Otherwise the update is pretty cool! Liking the new countdown.

The site is here: https://www.louisaleontiades.com

Hi @louisaleontiades,

Thank you for writing in, I understand you rely on caching, but you need to clear it every time you update to make sure the site does not serve the old cached file.

If the issue persists after clearing the cache, please do testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi,

The plugin conflict is with Gravity Forms for which I have an elite license. It’s impossible that I should manage my site without this. Could you advise when this will be fixed? thanks,

Louisa

Hello Louisa,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and looks like Gravity Forms plugin is disabled. In that regards it’s difficult for me to see the version of the plugin that’s being used. Can you please let us know the version number that’s being used? As of today the support version of Gravity Forms is 2.4.6. In case you are using later version, please downgrade to supported version to avoid any conflicts.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.