Header Builder - Hide During Breakpoint Not Working

Hello,

I am having trouble with the header builder. I am trying to simply only show the Inline Nav on large devices and then show the Collapsible Nav on smaller devices. I have tried hiding the elements in the customize tab and it is not working. How do I resolve this?

Hey there,

I’m not sure how to solve this without seeing your current setup. Please give us the URL of your site. But before that, please import the Default Header template, check it in different sizes and see if it works (navigation inline in desktop and navigation collapsed in mobile). If it works, please compare the setup with your header to see if you’ve missed something.

Thanks.

Hello Christian,

Thanks for the response. I did import the default header and it seemed to work fine. I am not sure what the issue was with my previous header but I just removed it and started over with the default base template.

Thanks,

Hi there,

Ah, glad it’s okay now. Yes, starting with the templates is better :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m having problem with the templates as well :frowning: dont know what to do…

Hi @patrictarnhamn,

Thanks for writing around!

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

I have done this, still not working :confused:

Hi there,

It says NOT FOUND, then I navigated to root domain and it only displays the list of files and folders. Maybe it’s a wrong URL or which folder should I navigate to?

Thanks!