Header builder can't change width, color etc.- problems with social icon

Dear X-pro team,

I have the problem. that the header builder can’t change the elements for color, width, space between etc.
By using the buttons or the fields to change the data, nothing changed on the bar, container or element. For example I want to build a social icon but instead of data changed to height 50px, color to blue, it is only the default size and the color is only red (link color).
(Only in css I could make the changes.)
Could you help me fixing the problems in the builder?

Hello @mkihm_1995,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked my local setup and in header builder I am able to make Width and Height settings of Social icons without an issue. I checked the website and can see that you have activated under construction page.

Please try out following solution and let us know the outcome:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Unfortunately it doesn’t match.

1. I am on the newest version: 2.25
  2. I deactivated all the plugins. -> nothing happened
  3. Where could I remove CSS and Javascript
  4. I have no access to the PHP memory Limit

What else could I do? :slight_smile:

Hello @mkihm_1995,

In that case, can you please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hello There,

It seems that you have renamed the pro folder into pro-5. Please revert back the name to pro folder name. Some files of the built in builder may look for this folder name which may have been the cause of this issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you very much. Now everything is fine :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.