Header bar shrinking in width

My header bar initially takes up 100% width, but if I scroll anywhere, the width changes to 88%. I would prefer that the header not shrink in width, how can I modify this behavior? Thanks.

Hi @rzalog,

Thanks for writing in.

You can modify its behavior by modifying its shrink size in your header buidler.

Click on your BAR on Pro header builder.

Select : Sticky : ON

Setup the Shrink Amount.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

How do I get to this? I do not think I have the “Pro” extension, only the normally purchased X theme.

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion. I checked your licenses page and you are working on your localhost which makes it hard to know what is going on your installation. Please follow the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Theme Options > Layout and Design and make sure you set the proper options to make the header 100%.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems you will need to move your website to a live server and kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.