Header Bar order and spacing please

Hi

Have converted traininaday.com to Header Pro and getting my head around it.

Can’t find correct setting for order of the dropdown menu though.

I’ve seen the Z indexes but the dropdown menu links are still hiding behind the other bars. What do I need to change please?

Secondly, how to remove the spacing between bars? As in having no spacing please. There is no padding on the bars but have padding between them?

Many thanks,

bump please

Hello Carl,

Thanks for writing in! Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

1.) To resolve your submenu issues, please make sure that the z-index of the bar containing the navigation element should be much higher than the other bar settings. The first bar’s z-index should be at least 999 while the other bar might just be less than or lower than 990.

2.) To make something like this;

You will need to remove the 5em or the 60 pixel height and then set it auto instead.

If you need anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

That’s brilliant!

Now if I could only remove the padding between header and section 1. The padding and margin are showing zero in settings

Hi Carl,

There is a CSS code which causes the margin at the top:

.page-id-4247 .x-container.offset {
margin-top: 108px;
}

I am not sure where it comes from. Maybe, it is inside Pro > Theme Options > CSS. If you could not find the code please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website to follow up. You can use the Secure Note to share the information with us.

Thank you.

Perfect. Thank you

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.