Having weird issue with Convert Plug Pop Up Modal + Slider Revolution

Hi there. So i have a Slider Revolution Slider on our homepage. There is a button, that when clicked, will launch a Convert Plug Popup Modal. I set it up so that the Popup Modal has a class assigned to it, and the button in the slider has that class assigned to it.

When I’m signed into my wordpress account and view the page, clicking the button triggers fine; the Popup shows up with no problem. However, if you are NOT signed into an account, clicking the button does nothing at all.

Some help would be appreciated! I tried alot before reaching out so hopefully it’s something simple. The URL is http://biorecovery.staging.wpengine.com/ (It’s a Staging site im working on before deploying live)

Hi Constantine,

Thank you for writing in, I see a JS error from a 3rd party script on your site. Please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

I also notice that your X theme is an update behind, please update your X to the latest version to make sure that this is not an incompatibility issue. Check the version of your Revolution Slider and Convert Plug as well if those are the latest supported version, you can refer that here

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi there! thanks for the response. Ill try disabling some plugins to see where the issue lies. That screenshot you shared is 403 forbidden, can you reshare it if it will help me figure out which plugin is the offender?

ill report back once i update and disable some plugins!

Thank you for your help. the minifying plugin was the issue, it blocked the pop up script from running, and it doesnt minify when logged in. Thanks for your direction!

Thanks @thehorrorchord for updating the thread, I’m glad you managed to get this one sorted out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.