When I’m logged into my admin account
and then preview the homepage with the settings,
it all works

But as soon as I log out
and view the home page,
the text-transform inline CSS doesn’t seem to have any effect

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every site changes and updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Or maybe your changes were not being saved. Would you mind providing us the url and the credentials of your site so that we can investigate the issue?

Regards.

Hi there,
thanks for the reply

I am not using CloudFlare
nor am I familiar with W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache

And I am definitely saving the changes I made on Cornerstone before logging out of the admin account.

I’m encountering the issue on all browsers: Chrome, Opera, Edge, etc. If that’s of any help.

I’d be happy to provide the URL and credentials of the site. Do I send you a direct message
or send you an email with the information you need?

Cheers

Hi There,

You can send us your credentials via the Secure Note:

Regards!

Okay, thanks!
I’ll provide the URL below and have created a new user account
with administrative roles for you to use on wordpress

Hi There,

Please contact your hosting provider and ask if they have built-in cache.

In case they do, ask them to flush the cache.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Yes, I will do this, thanks!

Out of curiosity, have you guys logged into the wordpress account I gave you the credentials for and checked out the code?

Just curious to know if the code I’m using truly is correct and that its a problem with the cache.

Either way, I’ll contact my hosting provider right now. They are Namecheap, by the way.

Cheers!

Hi There,

I did login but I did not check the code.

Code mistakes would not cause this specific issue. If you had a bad syntax would result on the text not being uppercase when logged in and logged out.

This issue is most likely related to cache.

Please contact your hosting provider and let us know how it goes.

Cheers!

I went through a few steps to confirm that everything was error-free behind the scenes of the hosting service, and it all checked green
Namecheap also confirmed that they don’t have built-in cache
What we did do is clear the DNS cache through the command prompt on my windows 10 machine

Accordingly, Namecheap isn’t claiming responsibility.

Regardless, I have something else that might be of interest

The image below pops up when I load the homepage with cornerstone

Anyhow, this is just more insight to try to resolve the original H1 text-tranform issue I’m having.

Hi There,

Ok, that pop-up notice is a caching issue, just do a hard refresh (ctrl+f5) when you encounter that and clear your caching plugin too. I would strongly advise that you clear and deactivate all your caching feature while the site is still in development stage.

I did check your HTML mark up and saw a little bit of issue there,

See that last span, that should be a closing </span> tag, right?

But that is not the one that causing the text-transform issue when log-out. Upon further investigation, I can confirm that this is a bug, the V2 Text element does not accept an inline styling, it strips it out on the front-end.

I would advise that you do not apply inline styling when the element provides you the options (text styles option.).

You need to separate the “Are you” headline, the <hr> tag, and that tagline on a separate element so you can manage those properly.

If you want to continue using an inline-styling, place them on a RAW Content element instead.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.