Having a angled out on a column vs a whole section

HI
Is it possible to have an angled out bottom on the bottom of a column? I’ve done on it on a whole section but i’m trying to do on 5 column? Or should I just place a triangle image see if I can get it expand to fill the bottom, how do i guarrentied that is full-width.
see screenshots (i accidently cut the bottom of the triangles in the screenshot so I would have points)
top what i have have and then bottom a picture of what i’m trying to do.

thanks
designbabe

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

The best way to achieve similar column is using a triangular PNG image in bottom of the column. Images are usually takes the size of the column. Make bigger size image than the column width and set max width of the image to 100% so that it will adapt the size of the column every time.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.