Have 'more' button under related product

Good evening,

I am working on a Woo product page and at the bottom of the page is the 3 related products.

By standard it has:
Title
Price

How can I have it so under the price is a ‘more’ button/link that when clicks just takes you to that product?

I have used plenty of functions in the functions.php (child theme) before so perhaps code that goes there?

I have the latest Woo and X

Login details to follow thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Because what you are trying to accomplish requires a template customization, we would highly to suggest that you use a child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released. After your child theme is setup, please review how we recommend making template changes in Customization Best Practices.

After the child theme is set up, please add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

/**
 * Adds a "More Details" button on list of products 
 */
add_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item', 'mycode_add_more_info_buttons', 1 );
function mycode_add_more_info_buttons() {
    add_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item', 'mycode_more_info_button' );
}
function mycode_more_info_button() {
	global $product;
	echo '<a href="' . get_permalink( $product->id ) . '" class="button add_to_cart_button product_type_external">More Details</a>';
}

As this is all custom development, regretfully we won’t be able to assist further. Custom development is outside the scope of our support. We’re happy to provide advice and get you started in the right direction, but you would still be responsible for the implementation.

Thank you for your understanding.

This is perfect, puts me in the right direction now - thank you for your time!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.