Hamburger Nav not showing on mobile views

Hi there,

I can’t seem to get the hamburger menu to display at all after the most recent updates I’ve run for the Theme + Cornerstone. I’ve also cleared cache, etc…

I also can’t seem to find that element at all within the browser dev tools - figured it may be blended in with the background but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Any help would be appreciated to get this solved, it’s my only issue remaining. The website I am referring to is here >> https://myticas.com/.

Thanks,

Hello Kyle,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try out following solutions and let us know how it goes.

1. Please remove all of your custom CSS rules and re-test this issue again.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi there - I have tried what you have mentioned but with no success. I included the login details within a secure note. Please let me know if you didn’t receive it and/or have issues logging in.

Thanks,

Hi Kyle.

You have this code added to the Global CSS:

[data-x-icon]:before, [class*="x-icon-"]:before {
    content: attr(data-x-icon-b);
    line-height: 1;
    color: #d8d8d8;
}

and it seems to be causing the issue. Try removing it and the hamburger icon should display again.

Also, there are some CSS errors in your CSS codes. Please copy all the codes that are in the Global CSS and paste it here.

It should provide some information if there are any CSS error that is causing the issue that you have to fix so that the CSS codes will work.

Hope this helps.

Great thanks for this - looks like that did the trick. I will send off the CSS notifications to my developer so he can fix.

It seems also that my social media icons have now dissapeared after removing that peice of code. Could you take another quick look to see why?

Thanks!

Actually - looks like we are good to go now. Thanks again for all the help with this - especially for a non developer.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.