Grey background on mobile

Hello,

This grey background goes full width on desktop

but doesn’t go all the way down on mobile

Can you help me make the grey background cover the whole section on mobile?

Best,
Justin

Hello Justin,

Thanks for writing in!

You are having this issues because of your negative top and bottom margins in the section, row and column. Please set the proper positive margin values instead. If there is a spacing issues, we can deal it within the element level like the headline. Just remove the negative margins first.

Please let us know how it goes.

Everything is set to 0

but the background is still not covering the whole section. It also looks like the Nextdoor logo is overlapping the footer.

Hey Justin,

I checked your setup and the rows inside the section have the negative margins which is disturbing the layout (see screenshots)

Inspect your rows in Cornerstone and set the margins to 0. The other thing I noticed while checking your setup is that you’ve updated Cornerstone to the latest version but you haven’t updated your Theme yet. This may cause future conflicts and potential errors. Please update your theme as well to avoid such conflicts. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

If you look at the margins in my Cornerstone screenshot, there doesn’t seem to be any negative numbers.

It looks like it’s also bleeding into the row underneath it.

Hi Justin,

In that case, would you mind providing your site’s admin login credentials in the secure note?

I can’t verify if we’re referring to the same container as your screenshot but we’ll verify it once we checked it directly. But I checked and it’s the -9em value is really the one causing that issue.

Thanks!

Thank you. I just sent my credentials to you.

Hey Justin,

I have changed the padding and the bottom margin of the row container.
It is all good now. Kindly check your site again.

Cheers.

Thanks so much!!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.