Great feature for x theme & pro

Dear Team at Themeco,

There is a plugin that can import/export the Customizer settings very well.
X Theme can backup some settings, instead, Pro cannot backup Header and Footer,
So, I wonder is all of you great team work on creating a way to make both Themes to be able to backup their entire settings (Cornestone & Customizer, in Pro everything in the Launch, including pages,posts, sliders, menus, etc), this would be the best.
Even though, if the Media does not get backup, this feature would help us to do this;

1. We work in a production WP local or Multisite
  2. We backup X Theme or Pro all settings, sliders, menus, pages & post, etc.
  3. We make a fresh WP Installation, X Theme or Pro in the client Real site.
  4. We Import our backup to X Theme or Pro, and add the Media manually.
  5. VOILA !! we ended with our site WORKING, and we can check little things.
    without the harsh of migrating the full WP, the issues with databases, permalinks, table prefix, etc…

We just need to backup all the settings of PRO and menus (for instance in a XML file), the sliders can be backup from their plugin, the pages and post, may be COPY/PASTE.
Yes, I agree, still it is a lot of work, but 80% is done backing up PRO SETTINGS.

Congratulations in your work always,

Bogar Guzman

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Dear Jack,

This is weird, because I click on Enter general Forum and + Topic to post in the General Forum.

Anyway, I hope this feature comes really soon, I NEED IT, and i think many of us do.

Plus, it will be the ONLY THEM in the market with these possibilities, and sales will grow up fast.

Best Regards,

Bogar Guzman

Hi Bogar,

Please check this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/fall-2017-timeline/9046
After the release of version two elements, next on the line is the template manager that will enable this function. Please stune for updates.

Dear Lely, good morning,

This is great !!! Congratulations !!!
Since last month, I have been receiving in one of my domain, a notice to update Pro to beta v1.2.
But, I didn’t receive the notice in my others domain, so I thought, is it may be a spam? I should receive the notice in all my domains that I use Pro. I even went to look for info in Apex site, and i couldn’t find anything about Pro beta V1.2, until now that you send me the link.
That is why I didn’t update the site that received the notice, plus it is a working site, not a staging, I didn’t want to mess around. I would do it in my staging Site, but how to update Pro to beta 1.2?

Thank you very very much Lely for this great news,

My best wishes to all the Team,

Happy Falls,

Bogar Guzman

Thanks Bogar,

Update once the 1.2 final release is out, should be coming on the next days.

Thank you!