Gray screen after hiting Customize on Appearance menu

The Customize section just turns gray, showing nothing. Can’t customize my website. I have last version of everything, WP, X, Mac Os… Any help?

Hello @Rollyn,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please don’t use Customizer. X Theme has it’s own theme options panel that you can access from X > Theme Options.

In case problem you are facing is in Theme Options panel, then please try out following solutions:

1. Please make sure that you are running latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone. More information on version numbering, please take a look at following article. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello,
When I hit the X in WP menu bar, there is no option for customise as appears on the video within your message.
I have increase the memory to 512Mb, and have confirmed there are no plug-in conflict.
The problem persists.
Thank you.

Now is working. Don’t now why, but I’m glade…!
Thanks

Glad it’s working now, cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.