Gravity Forms Not Displaying

Like the other threadthat some people might have. It’s not displaying when the site is published. I can see the gravity form when I am in edit mode, but it’s blank when I’m in live mode.

I followed the generic solutions that you guys always give and it does not work.
(double check it’s up to date, check 3rd party plugin, yadadadadada), did the raw content. nada.

I believe it’s themeco end that caused the conflict, it never happened before until I updated to the latest version.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please provide us with the URL to your page that you’re having this issue, so that we can investigate your issue.

Thanks!

The URL is below + the credentials if needed:

Hi There,

Upon investigated this issue further and I have disabled your CSS & JavaScript minifications on your W3 Total Cache plugin which cause this issues. Then I have purged your server cache and your forms started to function properly (see secure note below).

Could you please clear your browser cache, test the page on your end and confirm?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.