Gravity Forms Don't Work!

Why when I use the Preview function from within Gravity Forms the forms work perfectly, but, as soon as I place the forms into a page in Pro they don’t work? The pricing is doesn’t work same, and the conditionals on confirmations also don’t work as they should. Again, every works PERFECTLY in the preview but nothing works when actually placed within a Pro page.

So, the E&P won’t work, and now Gravity Forms as well. Kind of running out of options.

Hi @jsowers897,

Which version of GravityForms and Pro you’re using? I’m using the GravityForm v2.4.8 and it’s working fine with the Pro v2.5.5.

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  6. Turn off all the cache plugins.
  7. Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I am all current on the versions. and my PHP is 7.x
the form works fine if I don’t do a Pro (Cornerstone) page, and just put the shortcode on a page, but, does not work if I am using the same form on a Pro (Cornerstone) page with the Classic Gravity Forms Element.

It’s the same exact problem as E&P Estimates Plugin

Hi @jsowers897,

Instead of using the classic gravity forms element, can you try using the classic text element and add the gravity shortcode in it. This is just a test so we can narrow down what is causing the issue.

If it doesn’t help, please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

Using the classic text with the shortcode seems to work

1 Like

Hi @jsowers897,

Glad to hear that. We’ll continue to investigate classic gravity forms element and check what is causing the issue.

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.