Gravity Forms CSS Not Working

I have created a new installation using X v5.2.5 and Gravity Forms v2.2.5.11. I have fields with gf_left_half and gf_right_half in the custom CSS class. It worked correctly with X v5.2.4. However, when I imported the form into the new installation the fields are stacked instead of being side by side. What could be causing this?

Hi there,

It might be caused by the fact that in the new version some of the elements are wrapped in a parent tag such as DIV tags to fix few side effects.

I wonder if you can give me the URL of the page which you have the form alongside the URL/USER/PASS of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case for you.

If I were you I would add a class to the element that I used to add the Gravity Forms:

Then wrap all the CSS codes inside the class, for example:

.theform .gf_right_half {
/* YOUR CSS CODE HERE */
}

That should do the trick. Thank you.

Hi there,
I am not sure why Gravity forms added a set of CSS code to override the initial classes but I added the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS and the problem is solved:

.gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_left_half+.gform_footer, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_left_half+li.gfield, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_right_half+.gform_footer, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_right_half+li.gfield {clear: initial;}

The rest of the styling and maintaining of the form is on your shoulders and outside of our support scope. But I suggest that you check the article below to get you started with the styling:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.