Graphics on top of text on smaller screens with E&P form builder

Hello,

I’m having an issue with E&P form plug-in: The title text gets overlayed with the first graphic / picture when rendered on a small screen 480PX or smaller screen (Iphone5S, etc.).

Looks fine on all other larger screen device I’ve tried. Can someone help me “Un-jumble” the words from the graphics on this form?

https://livewirecabling.com/structured-cabling-calculator/

ATTENTION support staff please tell us what country you will be visiting the site from so we can make security accommodations for you.

Thanks

Hi there,

Judging from the front end of the website, the title is positioned absolute and it causes the issue as it goes out of the context of the normal page flow and then it is needed to add extra padding for the next item to create enough space for the title.

I am not sure how you set the title but you need to make it in a way that it is not absolute positioned. We need to access your E & P forms settings to be able to check the case.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

It is important to know that we are from different countries of the world an you can not get a single support member to follow up the case as the system adds the thread to the queue and who is available on that specific shift will take the thread. You will need to turn off your security measures temporarily.

Thank you.

Thanks for your support. Unfortunately this topic isn’t worth sacrificing security temporarily or otherwise. I’ve corrected the issue myself and consider this topic/post resolved.

Thanks

Glad to hear that you got it resolved. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.