Graphical issue with new wordpress update

This isn’t a crazy issue. More of an announce but the checkmarks for the checkboxes on any type of selection is microscopic. Hopefully, it’s a quick fix.

Hello Buck,

Thanks for writing in! We cannot replicate the issue from our end. Please provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Ok I have done that. Please let me know what you can find.

Hi Buck,

The credentials did not work, please check.

Can you clarify the issue? On your screenshot, I don’t see the checkmarks being tiny, it’s the same size but on the latest version (5.3), the checkbox has a rounded corner so this looks different from the previous version.

Please clarify,
Thanks,

Here is the page at 200% zoom. You can see how small these checks are. I have updated the secure note with new credentials.

Hi Buck,

May I know which browser you’re testing it with? This is what I see

Thanks!

I am using chrome.

I cleared the cache and data from the browser and it didnt change anything. However I cleaned the registry on my machine and that did the trick. Very odd but its fixed. Thank you for the assistance.

Glad things sorted out now,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.