Google Maps display is grey box

Hey i’m new to Wordpress. I have gotten a google API and restricted access to my key but I keep seeing a grey box instead of my map.
I checked the error messages and there is no error message either.
Here is the URL:
http://mohanvir.com/contact

Thanks in advance for the help

Hi There @Mohanvir

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I do not see any errors on the console log as well. Can you please try removing any of your custom CSS rules and any custom JavaScript that you have added to the site and test this issue again.

If you’re still having this issue, disable your 3rd party plugins and re-test this issue again. If the issue resolved, you can then activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.

Make sure to purge your server cache and clear your browser cache before testing.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

I dont have any 3rd party plugins. and I removed the Javascript and CSS but still have the same error

Hello @Mohanvir,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Yes, maps is not showing up. On my end I also don’t see any error message in dev tools console. Can you please share login details in secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

sorry i cant find the button for the secure note
can you guide me to find it?

Hello @Mohanvir,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Please use the key icon to post the information in secure note.

Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have inspected your map and the issue is because you have inserted a degrees character in the longitude field which made the value invalid.

I went ahead and removed it already so that the issue will be fixed.

Please check your contact page now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.