Google Fonts Failed to Load Resource on Webpage

Hi there,

Google Fonts seems to be working throughout my site, except for on this page: https://balancedbites.com/masterclass/

I inspected the sight, and it’s throwing this error in the console:
“Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404” for the use.typekit.net/pxtgsb.js

Any ideas?

Hi @dianesanfilippo,

Thank you for writing in, do you use a font from Typekit? Please check if that font still exists on your Typekit account.

Another thing, I see that the site is under CloudFlare, please login to your CloudFlare dashboard and Purge All your site cache.

CloudFlare - How do I purge my cache?

Clear your other caching feature as well (if any).

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi there,

Yes, all of the fonts are still available:

-Freight Sans Compressed Pro
-Proxima Nova
-LTC Bodoni 175

I’ve purged my CloudFlare cache for this site, as well as the WPEngine cache. Still seeing a lack of fonts. Any other thoughts?

Hi There @dianesanfilippo

I still can see your issue persist. It seems you’re using a CDN service to load your resources. Could you please try disabling it temporarily and test your issue further.

If you’re still having issues, disable your 3rd party plugins as well except Cornerstone plugin to isolate the issue further. If the issue resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.