Google Font Issue

I recently noticed my google fonts aren’t loading in my posts, however they are on the home page. I inspected some text in Chrome and found the following error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()

I did recently migrate to a new host, which is about the time this problem started. However, i figured I check to see if there was anything I could do within the theme to correct the problem before contacting them.

Website is www.guysdrinkingbeer.com and login credentials are available upon request.

Thanks!

HI there,

Are you currently working on your site?

I have tried checking it but it is currently not displaying correctly:

Yes. I was making a few tweaks to w3 total cache but am done now.

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Thanks. Secure note has been left.

Hi there,

There are Railway and Bitter font, they both works okay. I don’t see any issue with 404 error related to fonts. May I know what part of the page has the font issue? Maybe it’s not just being applied there :slight_smile:

Thanks!

The home page actually checks out okay, but posts are where the font isn’t showing up, for instance: https://www.guysdrinkingbeer.com/gdbs-predictions-for-the-craft-beer-trends-of-2018/

I managed the fix this on my own by adding the fonts via additional css.

Hello There,

It’s good to know that you have resolved the issue.

Let me just go back and tell you that the issue occurred because you did not set the font family in the typography section, X > Launch > Options > Typography.

Setting it to inherit will only work if you have define a font family globally. It is best that you set up the Fonts using Fonts template and must assign it to the headings and body & content section. For more details, please check this out:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/managers-fonts/101

Hope this explains it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.