Google Analytics Plugin Question

I’m using the Pro theme. On the Validation page, the little icon for Google Analytics is not showing up (see attached screenshot). I inspected the page and see there’s some CSS set to hide the icon. Why is that? I’m using the same (latest) version of Pro on other sites, and this isn’t happening on those sites.

Hello Matthew,

Thanks for writing in!

have you tried reinstalling Pro Theme by activating a different theme from Appearance > Themes and deleting Pro Theme. After that please download a fresh copy of Pro Theme members area and install the same.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I figured out the problem. One of my browser extensions was blocking the icon from loading. It wasn’t a problem with the Pro theme at all. Sorry for the confusion!

Not an issue. We are glad to hear that you figured out the problem. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.