Google Analytics not tracking mobile visits

Not sure if this is the right place to ask or not but I wanted to rule out theme-based issues. Google Analytics is not tracking visits from mobile for me - iOS and Android, multiple browsers. Website in secure note.

I first tried MonsterInsights’ installer and now am trying GA Google Analytics. Both track desktop but not mobile. Analytics ID is in my source code seemingly properly, and I don’t have any filters in Google Analytics that would be blocking mobile.

Any other ideas? Thanks a lot.

Hi @lwnagel2,

There’s no filter in Pro that blocked analytics tracking on mobile. As long as you have the analytics code added on your site, it should track the visitors regardless of which device the site is viewed from.

You might want to try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.