Global blocks on a Multisite? Really need this feature

If I create a global block, it’s only available on the network site it was created within. I really need a global block that is “global” to the entire network of sites on my Wordpress Multisite installation. Is there something I can do to make this happen? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I hope you are comfortable using the new template manager. If not please check this first.

You can always create a global block and download it, after that you can import it to a different site and use it.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

That’s kind of nice, but what about making updates to the global block? I would have to redownload and upload the block to every site in my multisite. I would like to be able to edit the global block in one location.

1 Like

Hi @nolannp11,

We certainly appreciate the feedback because we are now on the updates or improvements of global blocks! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for upcoming updates. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks Nico, I think it would make a great feature.

Thanks again for your Feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.