Global block issue

Hey! I’ve set up a nav menu item that is based on a global block, in which when you click on it it pops in a log in window in modal. But now everytime you switch between one page on the site to another, that modal pops for a split second. Any ideas why?

Here’s a link

The modal is suppose to pop when you click on “log in” in the nav, but it shows up every time you click on a page.

Hello Morr,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and can see that if I am on another page and navigate to home page, popup does shows up for a second. As you are using this via Global Block, I need to take a closer look at your setup. Having said that I noticed something:

1. I see that you are using X Theme version 6.3.6 and Cornerstone 3.3.6. Please update X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest version which as of today is 6.3.8 and 3.3.8 respectively.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.