Glitch in Search Function

Hi Guys,

We are using X Theme Icon 8 and there seems to be a glitch in the Search function.

In the back end, if I search for a word in Posts, instead of getting back a few posts with that word in it, I get one Post only but multiple times (up to 1,000 times or more).

In the front, our developer has tried to add a search box to our menu bar, and we have the same problem. The search delivers just one post, multiple times.

Can you please help?

Thanks from New Zealand

Hello Kerry,

Thank you for the very details post. I can confirm to you that this is a bug in the recent release. Our developers were already made aware of the issue. It shall be fixed and updated in the next release cycle.

For the meantime, you can add this line in your child theme’s functions.php file to resolve the issue:

add_filter('cornerstone_enable_search', '__return_false');

Best Regards.

Thank you.

When will the next release happen?

Hello Kerry,

Thanks for updating the thread.

It’s difficult for me to comment on release date but rest assured we are working hard to release the update ASAP. Soon we are going to start the beta tests. You can keep an eye on changelog page for product related announcement.

https://theme.co/changelog/

I also suggest you to take a look at the monthly Status report from @kyle wherein he shares the roadmap and product related details.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.