Getting Shortcode for Essential Grid Plugin

How do I get the shortcode for the Essential Grid Plugin I just activated and how to I place in on a section of the page where I want it to live?

Thank you!

Hi Cortese,
You will have to click on “Create New Ess. Grid” then the shortcode will appear after you enter both “Title” and “Alias” as mentioned in this quick guide:

After that, you can insert this shortcode in “Content Area” element, please check this guide:

Thanks.

@Alaa , thanks for this reply. I am trying to drag the Content Area element in the section between my Revolution Slider and the “We are Silvertooth” section but it seems like it will only allow me to place it inside already existing sections. How do I place it directly under the Revolution Slider plugin on my front page so it is it’s own section?

screencapture-silverpinstudios-x-2018-04-02-12_09_05.jpg

Hi There,

You should add a new section and drag it between Introduciton & We are silvertooth sections.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

@thai that little “add section” link eluded me for some time. Now it all makes sense. Thanks!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.