Getting issue in API key connection

Hi, Team

We are facing an issue with the migration of WordPress site on AWS server. We are using X- Theme that was working fine on godaddy server but after migrate the website in AWS server we are getting issue.

We have repurchased the license key on 2018-05-03 and when connecting API key with Website it is showing error “Could not establish connection. For assistance, please start by reviewing our article on troubleshooting connection issues.”
We had already cross checked it with Server support and they are saying every thing is fine and enabled from server end.

Can you guys help to connect the API key, we are hoping that after API Key connection website issue will be resolve.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing it and I understand the frustration. Let me help you rectify what’s causing this, but since you already checked and troubleshoot it, then would you mind providing your site’s URL, admin and FTP login credentials in a secure note?

Thanks!

Hi Rad,
Thanks for your reply.

I have send you website url and wp-admin details on Secure note, Will send you ftp details soon.

Hi there,

I see the problem, your X version is very old and the validation process on that one is not applicable to our latest validation process in the server. Your only workaround is manually install the latest X version and validate it again.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please guide me about issue like the same theme is working on GODADDY server but not on the AWS server.

Can you please look into the issue and guide me to fix it on AWS server.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Hi,

As my colleague have stated, new api keys will not work in the old version of the theme.

You will need to update your theme manually to be able to validate your site.

Please see Manual Update section on the link below.

Don’t forget to backup your site before doing the update.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reply.

Paul the same theme is working on GODADDY server but after migrate it on AWS server on same domain it is not working properly. Are you thinking it is version issue?? or API key issue??

Everything is same only I did change server and it breaks the home page.

Hey @dinesh4mobikasa,

Regretfully, at this time, we could not exactly say what is causing the issue. Since it’s working on GoDaddy and not on AWS, the problem might have stemmed from incomplete migration. It could also be configuration incompatibilities. Both scenarios are outside the control of the theme. Version incompatibility is also a possibility this is why you need to backup your site and update to the latest version like previously suggested and let us know if the issue persists.

What you’re referring to as API key is actually the License key. It will surely not cause layout problems as it is only for validation in order that you receive updates for your theme and plugins.

Thanks.

Hi Team,

Thanks for reply. The issue is in Cornerstone Page builder pages. During migrate/transfer server Cornerstone pages are not coping properly. Can you guide me what is the proper way to copy cornerstone build pages?

Hi,

Kindly refer to the link below

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.